Do you have a deep connection to nature and the Earth around you? Do you have a strong intuition or clear inner knowing? Are you drawn to the healing arts, or activities that promote love, kindness, and compassion in the world? If so, you might be a Hadarian starseed.
In this post, I’ll deep dive into the magical, yet mystical starseed type known as the Hadarians.
Together, we’ll explore the key traits and signs that signal possible origins within this soul group, their guiding soul mission, and more importantly, what to do next.
Before you read any further, I highly recommend checking out my other posts, ‘What is a Starseed? Am I One?‘ as well as ‘Starseed Types‘ which breaks down the dominant types currently present on Earth.
A quick note about the information I’m about to present; a lot of channeled information on the internet about starseeds is deeply personal and individual, which means it might not resonate with a soul group on the whole.
Other times it’s just been copied from another site (unfortunately).
That’s why all of my starseed posts are written AFTER I’ve analyzed at least 100 birth charts of that particular type, so you can be sure this information has been thoroughly tested!
Who are the Hadarian Satsreeds?
This triple star system is a whopping 391 light years away from Earth! To put this into perspective, the Sun is only 8.3 light minutes away from Earth.
These ethereal beings are said to be experts in the art of manifestation, and possess great wisdom and knowledge that’s typically lacking on Earth.
In Arabic, Hadar means to ‘be present’ or ‘on the ground’ or ‘settled and civilized, and so as a result the Hadarian starseeds are believed to be responsible for guiding Earth’s humanitarian evolution.
It’s long been thought that they are able to influence events in our world through their thoughts and emotions.
But the major thing you should know about Hadarian starseeds? They’re the bringers of love. They’re the true feelers, connectors, and unifiers.
They radiate true joy, peace, and serenity. This is the type of energy you see in nomads, spiritual seekers, wanderers, and nature lovers.
It’s free, unbridled, spontaneous, and more importantly infectious.
21 Major Signs You Are a Hadarian Starseed on Earth
These traits are commonly seen throughout this soul group, though you might not resonate with all of them.
- You feel drawn to the stars and recognize yourself as part of a higher cosmic consciousness
- You have a deep connection to nature, and the Earth around you.
- You crave deeply spiritual and happy experiences, seeing them as your true purpose on Earth.
- You have a strong intuition or “inner knowing” about people or situations.
- You’re creative, playful, and carry a sense of innocence about you
- You identify as either an old soul OR a young soul. Interestingly, Hadarians can carry either young, carefree, or old, sage energy.
- You’re entranced by the little things in life e.g. a beautiful flower, the smell of coffee, a warm hug
- It’s as though you’re experiencing Earth for the first time and are fascinated by its dazzling sights, colors, and physical nature
- You’re interested in healing modalities that promote love, kindness, and compassion towards all beings.
- You find yourself naturally drawn to service work.
- You want to make a difference in this world, even if you’re not sure how to go about doing it.
- You have an intense fascination with ancient myths, legends, and folklore about beings from other worlds.
- You have lots of swirling thoughts and ideas that seem disconnected from worldly concerns, yet somehow still make perfect sense to you inside your heart and soul.
- You sense the deep suffering in the world, and distinctly notice the lack of love.
- You go through waves of self-discovery, when you think you’ve found a core memory or part of yourself, you then realize you’ve only found a segment of your true being, not the whole thing
- You often feel alone on this planet, even if you’re surrounded by lots of people or friends.
- You’re deeply in tune with the frequencies and cycles of Mother Earth – her ebbs and flows.
- You feel happier being in a romantic relationship (even if they’re not all that healthy for you)
- You are very sensitive to sounds, smells, lights, and even food textures.
- You have an inexplicable sense of connection with the cosmos, having recurring dreams about planets or other galaxies
- You notice your differences from other people on Earth
- You have finely tuned telepathic or spiritual abilities e.g. automatic writing, manifestation, astral travel, herbalism
- Animals and children are drawn to your energy field
The Hadarian Soul Mission and Purpose
As with all other starseed types, every Hadarian starseed will have their own individual starseed mission or purpose in this lifetime.
These missions are vast, wholly unique and don’t always involve healing others (as many blogs suggest). Lyrans are a great example where a soul mission might not involve typical healing.
Collectively, the Hadarian starseed mission involves spreading the energies of divine love. Deep down they know it is only through love that we can transform our planet and awaken humanity to their true spiritual nature.
Hadarians are deeply committed to this sacred calling, and will go to great lengths to make sure they carry out their mission.
How they bring out divine love? From my experience, they do this through 1) fostering a deep connection with Mother Earth and 2) developing beautiful, harmonious relationships with other souls, usually in the form of service e.g. building a soul-based business.
If you resonate with the Hadarian type, you might also want to take a look at Venusian starseeds who share a similar soul mission.
What Does a Hadarian Starseed Look Like?
You’ve likely read that Hadarian starseeds have large, almond-shaped eyes that are an incredibly deep blue. This is said to as a result of them coming from a planet that has two suns, so their eyes have evolved to be extra sensitive to light.
They’re also said to have very fair skin, and pale blond or silver-like hair.
There’s a massive misconception floating around the starseed community. The idea that a soul will pick a being to incarnate within based on appearance isn’t entirely accurate.
On Earth, a Hadarian starseed could be tall, short, blue eyed, brown eyed, thin, fat etc. There’s no set defining physical characteristics or traits.
Hadarian starseeds will pick a body based on previous incarnations, soul contracts, soul lessons, and its energy blueprint.
Jobs and Careers That Suit Hadarian Starseeds
Hadarian starseeds are here to help heal the planet and raise the vibrations of all who reside upon it. But what does that mean, exactly? Here are some jobs and careers that suit Hadarian starseeds perfectly:
Healer, teacher, counselor, artist, musician, writer, environmentalist, animal rights activist, conservationist, explorer, digital nomad.
You might have noticed that all these jobs involve a few core elements; they’re flowy, allow for expression of emotion, are creative, and allow a Hadarian to be of service.
This is exactly what appeals to this wondrous type of starseed, though there are many other careers that also fit the bill.
Hadarian Starseeds: A Fatal Attraction?
Hadarian starseeds are known for their compassion, empathy, and caring nature. Unfortunately, these qualities can also make them targets for energy vampires and narcissists.
Energy vampires are people who drain the positive energy from those around them, leaving them feeling exhausted and depleted.
Narcissists, on the other hand, are mostly interested in themselves and their own needs. They may claim to care about others, but their actions often end up causing harm.
Because Hadarian starseeds are such pure souls, and tend to be giving and selfless, they can be especially attractive to these types of people.
As a result, you might fall into the psychological trap of victimhood, believing that others hold control and power over you.
Or even more damaging you might believe that ‘you’re not good enough’ or ‘special enough’ to be in other people’s lives – feeling the need to constantly prove your worth to those in your life. This is a common quality I’ve spotted amongst Hadarians.
It’s super important to remember that you have the power to set boundaries and protect yourself from being used or taken advantage of.
Famous Hadarian Starseeds (That We Know Of)
- Princess Diana
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Confucius (the philosopher)
- Marilyn Monroe
- Gwyneth Paltrow
The Best Crystals For Hadarians to Work With
Hadarian starseeds are gifted with the ability to see and work with the magical properties of crystals. The three best crystals for starseeds to work with are amethyst, lapis lazuli, and turquoise.
Amethyst is a powerful protective stone that can help to shield against psychic attacks and negative energy (which as discussed above Hadarians tend to unknowingly attract in their lives).
Lapis lazuli is a stone of wisdom and truth that can help Hadarian starseeds to access their higher knowledge.
Turquoise is a stone of healing and communication that can help to open the channels of communication between Hadarian starseeds and their guides.
By working with these three crystals, Hadarian starseeds can develop their natural gifts and connect with their higher purpose.
Once you have selected a few crystals, hold them in your hands and allow yourself to be open to their energy. You may also want to place them on your body or in your environment.
Take some time to meditate with your crystals, and see what message they have for you. Trust your intuition, and go with what feels right for you.
A Message of Spiritual Wisdom and Guidance – What Next?
It’s likely that if you’re a Hadarian starseed you’re going through some deep emotional turbulence, something that is hard to put into words.
One minute you might feel deep joy, and then the next you’re overwhelmed with suffering.
If there’s one key piece of advice I’d give to Hadarians it’s to reserve your empathic, loving nature for yourself first. You’re a total giver, but it’s super important to put your needs first. It’s not selfish.
Wishing you lots of love and light on your journey,