Welcome to Typically Topical!
Highlighting must-know information with inspiring ideas and carefully curated content, this is the go-to site for those looking to make life a little easier and exciting.
Typically Topical aims to provide smart, realistic and practical solutions to everyday problems, whilst also providing you with a little inspiration along the way.
We’re an online lifestyle magazine designed exclusively with women in mind. We feature everything that enables you to lead a heart and soul life; we want you to think beyond big, and live an authentic life that’s true to you.
We don’t just cover the basics, but rather go in-depth into the topics you care about the most. That’s why we ‘type the topics you care about the most’ <- that’s our motto by the way.
Fun Fact! That’s kind of why we called ourselves Typically Topical, or TypTop for short.
Since our official launch in May 2020, we attract over 160,000 unique readers every month.
Think of Typically Topical as your online BFF here to help you experience something new.
What We Post
All of our posts are aimed to be as in-depth as needed, but as actionable as possible.
We want you to feel inspired to take action and continually improve your life inside out, long after you’ve bookmarked our page.
Speaking of bookmarking, don’t forget to follow our official Pinterest Page where we share inspirational, original content weekly.
Who’s Behind the Magazine?
Hi! I’m Charlotte, a former United Nations Writer, content editor and 2 x entrepreneur. I’m currently living in the UK, but dream of being able to up-sticks and travel around the world with my shadow side-kick, Greta, a black Spanish border collie.
For my work around the magazine, I’ve been awarded a UK Womenspire Award, been featured by major news outlets such as BBC, ITV and the Western Mail, and was invited to speak at Cambridge University as a guest thought leader back in 2015.
Magazine Awards and Editorial Policy
Our goal is to provide accurate, reliable, credible, engaging, and balanced information online for our readers. This means all of our editorial content is produced independently, and free of bias from any influence or advertiser.
If we write about it, it means we genuinely like the product. Our posts consider both the pros and cons (if applicable) of a topic, so you can make an informed decision.
On top of that, we make sure to reference and cite source information. We want to make sure you’re getting the best, most relevant, high quality and up to date information there is.
You’re absolutely in good hands with us.
Explore the Blog
Take a look through some of our most popular posts and see what takes your fancy!
Spruce Up Your Home
- Solve All Your Storage Problems with These Clever IKEA Hacks
- 56 Things you can Declutter from your Home Immediately
- 19 Brilliant IKEA Storage Hacks for Small Bedrooms
Awaken Your Inner Foodie
- 16 Easy Plant Based Breakfasts Ready in 10 Mins or Less
- 25 Healthy Meal Prep Ideas For Busy Weekday Mornings
- 23 Delicious Low Point Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes
Make More Money
- 13 Profitable Things to Make and Sell Online
- 7 Lucrative & Legit Side Hustles that Make $60,000+ a Year
- 19 Ways to Make $100 a Day or More Without Lots of Experience
For The Family
- Wonders of the World: 50 Virtual Field Trips For Curious Kids
- Natural Treasures: Garden Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- Golden Treasures: Simple Indoor Scavenger Hunt & Riddles For Kids
- 50 Fun Indoor Activities For Kids with Lots of Energy to Burn
- 50 Cheap & Cheerful Stocking Stuffers For Men Under $5
- 11 Luxe Looking Eco Friendly Gift Wrapping Ideas
- 101+ Thoughtful Zero Waste Christmas Gift Ideas