Stunning, elegant and charming, the Scandinavian style can be quite the eye-pleaser. With its minimalistic feel and rustic look, classic Scandi-styled bedrooms emphasize functionality over design.
Cold and neutral colors such as greys, whites and beiges focus heavily in Scandivnaian bedrooms, but don’t let that fool you into thinking these bedroom designs are anything less than cozy.
With some well-chosen accessories, these minimalist bedrooms are quickly transformed into a calming sanctuary.
For a pop of color, consider toning the room with pastels; baby blues, mauves, light pinks and pale yellows are all a good option.
Incorporating these colors into linens, pillow cases, throws, art and even flowers is an easy way to warm up a neutral room.
I’ve chosen a selection of Scandi styles for your inspiration; everything from vintage to industrial to cabin style charm, you’re sure to find a Scandinavian bedroom you love!
19 Heavenly Scandinavian Bedrooms
1. White background with monochrome throws and accessories
2. Rustic wood cabin look with a white wash decoration
3. Modern Scandinavian bedroom, monochromatic look
4. Simple, yet elegant Scandi style, minimalist feel
5. Natural greys with snowdrop hanging, lots of natural light
6. A modern country take on Scandinavian bedrooms
7. Pair light greys with pastel pinks for a lovely feminine finish
8. Small Scandinavian bedroom uses lots of whites to emphasize natural light
9. Pretty in pastels, add a pop of color using baby blues and pastel pinks
10. Scandi bedroom turned office, wall art statement piece
11. Traditional, warm and cozy, dark woods bring out a natural look
12. Lovely bedroom with grey hanging canopy on exposed beam
13. Add a floating bed for a high-end, yet simplistic Scandi look
14. Faint orange accents to liven up an otherwise neutral room
15. Cozy in fur, a faux fur throw or rug is the perfect addition to any bedroom
16. A 1950’s take on traditional Scandinavian bedrooms
17. Textured linens and fabrics add to the whole rustic feel
18. Bedroom full of charm and character, airy and bright
19. A stunning hygge room with bright wood panelling
You might like: