With fall fast approaching and those crisp, autumn nights rolling in, we thought we’d put together a list of the 8 most delicious non alcoholic fall drinks everyone will love!
From pumpkin spiced hot chocolates to fruity candy corn punches, this list is sure to delight every child and adult alike.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Fabulous Fall Drinks You Won’t Want to Miss
- 11 Sleep Inducing Bedtime Drinks For When You Haven’t Slept in Years
Let’s jump right in!
NON ALCOHOLIC FALL DRINKS EVERYONE WILL LOVE
1. PUMPKIN SPICE WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE
When normal hot chocolate just won’t do, this heavenly pumpkin spice white hot chocolate is perfect for cozying up to the fire after a hard day’s work. This fall drink really is as good as it looks!
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 2 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- Drizzle of Caramel Sauce
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, pumpkin, and spices. Stir constantly. It should simmer, not boil.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate (keep some chocolate for garnish) and stir or whisk until melted.
- Just before serving, top each mug with whipped cream, a few shavings of white chocolate, and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon. Add a drizzle of caramel sauce as an added extra.
2. CARAMEL APPLE MILKSHAKE
Apples and caramel are the perfect combo when it comes to fall drinks. Looking for something sweet and tasty? This is the perfect drink for you! We added a slice of apple pie to the drink for a real cozy treat, and topped it off with caramel chunks!
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1.5 Cups Apple Juice or Cider (non-alcoholic kind)
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored, and chopped – plus more for garnish, if desired
- ¼ cup Caramel Sauce plus a bit extra for garnish
- Whipped Cream
- Slice of Apple Pie (optional)
- Caramel Chunks (optional)
- In a blender add ice cream, apple cider, and ¼ cup caramel. Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add apple chunks, and blend until combined.
- Spoon some caramel sauce into your cup and then pour in the milkshake. Garnish with caramel chunks, whipped cream, and additional caramel sauce. Add a slice of apple pie for an even tastier treat.
You Might Also Like:
- 9 Delicious Drinks That Are Amazing For Your Skin
- 5 Fat Burning Drinks Designed to Shift Stubborn Belly Fat
3. VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICED LATTE
This vegan pumpkin spiced latte is seriously delicious! Made with real pumpkin, this healthy homemade coffee alternative isn’t just creamy and frothy, it’s also dairy and gluten free.
I personally love to swap the soy milk out for almond milk for a more nuttier flavour.
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice , more if preferred (See note)
- 2 cups soy milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup (or preferred sweetener), more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-4 shots brewed espresso
- In a small saucepan, warm the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice and salt over low heat. Stir constantly to combine ingredients and to prevent burning. Spend 1-2 minutes doing this.
- Crank up the heat to medium and add the soy milk. Whisk for 3-4 minutes until heated throughout (it shouldn’t boil). Remove from heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Place mixture in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add hot espresso to each mug and pour pumpkin spice mixture on top.
- Top with vegan whipped cream (tastes just as good as the real stuff), and garnish with a dash of cinnamon.
4. TRADITIONAL CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE
Who doesn’t love a super creamy, easy to make hot chocolate recipe for those chilly nights? This family friendly hot chocolate is as simple as it gets!
You can of course add a dash of alcohol to this recipe, but it tastes just as good without the alcohol. Add small marshmallows, a drizzle of caramel and cream to finish the look!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or pods if you have them)
- Small marshmallows (optional)
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Orange peelings grated (optional)
- In a saucepan, add milk, cornstarch, and cocoa powder together. Whisk well until thoroughly combined.
- Heat on medium-high and add the brown sugar, salt, and chocolate. Stir frequently until the mixture is hot throughout and the chocolate is melted.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and top with whipped cream and caramel. Grate some orange peelings for a slight zestier kick.
5. SLOW COOKER BOUNTY (COCONUT) HOT CHOCOLATE
A delicious, soul warming coconut flavoured hot chocolate.
Okay, so this is definitely not the drink to make if you’re watching your figure, but it is absolutely the drink to make if you’re searching for a tasty treat.
A little on the long side, this drink did take us around 2 hours to cook (due to the slow cooker), but it was worth it! This popular fall drink will be sure to put a smile on anyone’s face!
- 4 (13 oz) cans full-fat coconut milk
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup dutch process cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- whipped cream
- marshmallows (optional)
- small white chocolate flakes (optional)
- Add coconut milk, condensed milk and extracts to your slow cooker, whisking to combine.
- Stir in salt, cocoa powder and chocolate, whisking again. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, making sure to stir and mix every 15 minutes.
- Before serving, add coconut to a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon. Toast for 5-6 minutes until golden. Let cool, then add to a paper towel and crush with your hands until only small flakes remain.
- Sprinkle the coconut flakes over the top of the drink as a garnish.
- Pour hot chocolate in the mugs and garnish with whipped cream and marshmallows (optional). We also added small white chocolate flakes too.
You Might Also Like:
- Ultimate Fall Cleaning Checklist (Free Printable) To Transform Your Home This Season
- 30 Min Speed Cleaning Checklist For Those Super Busy Days
6. AUTUMN HARVEST FALL PUNCH MOCKTAIL
This fruity and healthy fall drink is perfect for when you want something cool but don’t want to reach for juice or water.
Using orange, lemonade and real fruit, this punch well..really packs a punch. Just a note here; this recipe notes apple cider, this is non alcoholic kind (if you’re in the UK, you’ll want to buy the non alcoholic kind, or apple juice). This will make a very large pitcher.
- 3 Cups lemonade
- 5 Cups apple cider (non-alcoholic kind or apple juice if in UK)
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 5 Cups sparkling water
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- Rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- 3 Apples
- 1 Orange
- In a tall pitcher mix the apple cider with the orange juice and lemonade. Set aside.
- Cut the apples and the oranges and add them to the pitcher.
- Mix in the maple syrup and add the rosemary sprigs.
- Cover and take to the refrigerator for 2 hours or until chilled.
- Add the sparkling water and mix.
- Serve and enjoy.
7. SNICKERDOODLE LATTE
Calling all coffee lovers! Why not spice up your latte this fall? Loaded with cinnamon and brown sugar, this warm and comforting coffee drink definitely deserves a spot on this delicious fall drinks list.
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup espresso or strong brewed coffee, hot
- Cinnamon Sugar to sprinkle on top, optional
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce (optional)
- Pour milk & add brown sugar & cinnamon into a mason jar with a lid (for shaking)
- Tighten the lid and shake for about 1 min.
- Remove the lid and heat the mixture in the microwave for approx 30 seconds.
- Pour strong coffee or espresso into mug or glass, pour the warm milk into the mug with the coffee.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top. Serve warm and enjoy!
8. CINNAMON ROLL ICED COFFEE
So let’s face it, for some of us, fall doesn’t really ever get cold, so in honour of those warmer fall days, here’s a cold fall themed beverage that’s sure to delight the whole family.
Packed with inflammatory busting cinnamon, maple extract and whipped cream, this drink is a perfect blend of all those fall flavours.
- 12 oz vanilla iced coffee (pre-made, you can use instant make brands)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp maple extract
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce (optional)
- chocolate bits (optional)
- Pour pre-made iced coffee blend into a cup.
- Stir in cinnamon and maple extract.
- Top the glass or mug with ice.
- Finish with whipped cream and an extra dash of cinnamon, caramel sauce and chocolate bits.