Looking to make your room feel more beachy? Bring the outside in with these stunningly simple coastal bedrooms.
Shake off the post-holiday blues with a quick seaside redesign. With bright whites and baby blues, slightly-worn fabrics and coastal-inspired accessories, everyday can feel like a beach retreat.
To achieve that true beach feel, you’ll want to pair a stark white or light background with weathered wood furniture.
For a more cozy feel, add some woven baskets, knitted rugs and plump scatter cushions to the bedroom.
Use fun small-scale seaside motifs for a more jovial, nautical vibe. I’ve made sure to include both traditional and modern coastal bedrooms for your inspiration.
23 Coastal Bedrooms For Every Bedroom Size and Space
- A true sailor’s sanctuary, complete with statement art piece
2. A woven wicker coastal themed bedroom with textured linens
3. Beautiful in blue: high ceiling frame with interlocking blue panels
4. Gorgeous art deco inspired coastal bedroom
5. Seashore netting makes for a simplistic coastal themed twin room
6. Light, bright and airy bedroom with panoramic sea views
7. A tropical coastal bedroom, complete with minimal accessories
8. 3 shades of blue, pair up contrasting shades of blue for a true underwater feel
9. White oak and gold finishes give a more elegant and cozy look
10. A princess style woven headboard pairs perfectly with this oh so tropical coast bedroom
11. Faint baby blue accents for a dash of color to an otherwise white room
12. A Hampton’s style beach hut with serious summer nautical vibes
13. A feminine styled coastal bedroom with scatter cushions and throws
14. Beautiful wide-open canopy bed with pristine white fixtures
15. Cozy, warm and inviting look with deeper pink, blue and yellow hues
16. Quaint seaside bedroom with lots of character and charm
17. Messy, two toned bedroom perfect for guest room styling
18. Deeper, bolder colors with marine themed artwork
19. A retro, urban city take on a coastal themed bedroom
20. A true Hampton’s style bedroom with an autumnal twist
21. Classic, minimalistic coastal bedroom with a white wood finish
22. Add darker oaks for a more country-inspired theme
23. Swap out the blues with purples and greys for a distinctive look
You might like: