Whether you’ve got a crush on Gatsby or wished you lived in the roaring twenties, you’ll love these sleek, streamlined art deco bedrooms.
Art deco grew out of a yearning, aggressive desire to bury the past and embrace the future in all of its machine driven glory.
Despite what many believe, it originated in the streets of Paris, though its influence reached far and wide, being adopted by many American cities; Chicago, New York and Miami to name a few.
Light, airy but with a feel of serious power and grace, you’re sure to go gaga over these illustrious bedroom designs. I’ve picked both modern ‘art deco’ styles as well as vintage Gatsby ideas for your inspiration.
25 Art Deco Bedrooms For Your Inspiration
1. Abstract art deco: every color goes in this geometrical fantasy
2. Remarkable in red, small but sleek art deco bedroom
3. Gatsby’s bedroom: lavish, elegant and chic
4. 1930’s eleganza art deco bedroom
5. Small art deco touches and accessories
6. Channel your inner lady of the house with this pretty in pink ensemble
7. Pair deep darks with luscious brights for a classic art deco contrast
8. Art deco is the new modern: beautifully whimsical and light
9. Combine pristine whites with bold and brash brights for a timeless art deco bedroom
10. New York classic: deep emerald with glistening greys
11. For a darker aesthetic, consider styling with statement art pieces
12. A stunning art deco bedroom with geometrical mirrors
13. A maximalist art deco bedroom: shapes, colors, patterns, everything goes
14. A simplistically modern take on the concept of art deco
15. Love Miami? You’ll love this classic Miami art deco bedroom with panoramic views
16. Swap out the blues, pinks and greens for a more distinctive look
17. Contrast lightly textured walls with simple patterns
18. Vintage art deco accessories really bring this look together
19. Combine Hollywood glamour with art deco for a real show-stopping look
20. One of my favorite art deco bedrooms, simply Gatsby without the overwhelm
21. A draping chandelier is what every art deco bedroom needs
22. Pair muted tones with cozy throws for a more Scandi style look
23. Patterned carpets bring out that unique geometric theme seen in most art deco style bedrooms
24. Who says wallpaper ceilings can’t work?
25. Brighten a master bedroom with a bright bedframe and whitewash walls
You might like: